Cake Made with KITKAT® Spread
- 1:00 TIME
- 1 Portions
Flour, All-Purpose, unbleached
Salt (a pinch)
Melted KITKAT® Spread
Melted White Chocolate
KITKAT® Mini Fingers
Procedure - Cake
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients, except for the flour, baking soda and baking powder, in the blender.
- Once smooth, mix in the flour, baking powder and baking soda by hand.
- Place in 20 cm cake pan. Bake in the oven at 160°C/325°F for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and cut in half. Set aside.
Procedure - Filling
- Spread top of 1 cake with 250 g of KITKAT® SPREAD and top with other half of cake with 100 g of melted KITKAT® SPREAD.
- With the rest of the spread, fill the cream puffs and dip them in the melted spread.
- Before they dry, drizzle the top of the cream puffs with melted white chocolate. Place them on top of the entire cake.
- Decorate with KITKAT® MINI MILK CHOCOLATE FINGERS around the entire cake.