WATER, TEA CONCENTRATE BLEND (WATER, CARAMEL COLOUR, BLACK TEA ESSENCE, MALIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM
SORBATE), TEA CONCENTRATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM.
|Per 100 g||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||0.3 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.61 g|
|Vitamin A||0 RE|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Use & Storage
Designed for use in the NESCAFÉ dispensing solutions.
- Upon receipt of product, store product frozen at 0°F (-18°C)
- Frozen Shelf Life: 1 year
- Shelf Life Once Thawed: 21 days
|Pack Size||2 x 2 L|
|Net Weight||4.29 kg|
|Gross Weight||4.550 kg|
|Case Height||22.0 cm|
|Case Width||17.4 cm|
|Case Length||19.1 cm|
|Cases Per Layer||35|
|Layers Per Pallet||3|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||105|
- Remove individual pouch from case and refrigerated thaw between 32-40°F for 48 hours prior to use DO NOT HEAT TO THAW! DO NOT REFREEZE AFTER THAWING
- Shake product vigorously for 30 seconds
- Insert pouch into dispenser with the clear window facing out towards you. This allows you to see how much coffee is remaining in the pouch
- Use product within 14 days of inserting into dispenser. If product has not been used for two or more days, remove pouch from chamber and shake vigorously prior to dispense.
NESCAFÉ V-Café 2/120 Coffee Concentrate Machine
NESCAFÉ V-Café 4/500 Coffee Concentrate Machine
NESCAFÉ is the world’s favourite coffee brand. Our versatile machines and products enable you to offer fresh-tasting coffee, one cup at a time, without having to brew a full pot. You will save time and labour with ease-to-use solutions that reduce waste. Offer quality coffee with ease, and expand your beverage menu with the addition of espresso-based and specialty beverages, cold coffee, and more.